2014-02-07 Smart Money Report (ETFC) (LBTYA)
Smart Money Report
- CI- 2,400 Mar. $82.50 calls were sold for $0.83 each, against open interest of 37 contracts.
- ETFC- 2,000 Mar. $20 calls were purchased for $0.79 each, against open interest of 343 contracts.
- JCP- 10k May $6 puts were bought for $1.37 each, against open interest of 22,724 contracts. Earnings are due out on 2/26.
- LBTYA- The July $70/$85/$100 bull call spread risk reversal was put on 3,500 times for a $1.35 debit. Volume was above the open interest in all three options. Earnings are due out on 2/13.
- AAPL- Apple shares are up for the sixth consecutive trading session, rising 1.82% today on last night’s $14B buyback update from Tim Cook. The call to put ratio in (AAPL) is currently 1.32.
2014 LIMITED TIME OFFER– Save over 33% off the retail price ($299.95) of a 1 year membership. This $199 offer is only available through February 28th.
Free Trial: If you would like to know more about premium content or you would like a free trial of our service, email me at Mitchell@OptionsRiskManagement.com .
Premium Subscription: Join now to gain access to the all of the stock watchlist updates, unusual options activity reports (20-40 big trades like these everyday), earnings trade ideas, weekend market updates, Premium Twitter feed, and more! All for just $29.95/month or save by purchasing an annual subscription. Join me and the other ORM traders in the chat room today!