2014-02-06 Smart Money Report (LGF) (LNKD)
Smart Money Report
- LGF- Lions Gate Entertainment will report Q3 earnings after the bell tonight. Analysts are looking for $0.44 in EPS and revenue of $834 million. The options market is implying a $2.50 move, or 7.91%, in either direction through February options expiration. Call to put ratio in (LGF) options is currently 5.11.
- LNKD- LinkedIn is also set to announce Q4 earnings after the bell tonight. Analysts are looking for $0.39 in EPS and revenue of $438 million. Option traders are pricing in a $22.75 move, or 10.28%, in either direction through Friday’s close. The call to put ratio in (LNKD) is 1.32.
- EXPE- A rollout from 3k Feb. $65 puts (credit) into 3k Apr. $65 puts (debit). Volume was above the open interest in the Apr. $65 puts. Earnings are due out tonight.
- FLR- More than 3,600 Mar. $82.50 calls were sold for $0.75 each, against open interest of 58 contracts. Earnings are due out on 2/18.
- SPY- S&P 500 SPDRs ETF shares are on pace for a close above the 100-day simple moving average, rising 0.96% today. The put to call ratio in (SPY) options is 1.38. The options is market is implying a $1.78 move, or 1.01%, in either direction, following tomorrow’s January jobs report.
2014 LIMITED TIME OFFER– Save over 33% off the retail price ($299.95) of a 1 year membership. This $199 offer is only available through February 28th.
Free Trial: If you would like to know more about premium content or you would like a free trial of our service, email me at Mitchell@OptionsRiskManagement.com .
Premium Subscription: Join now to gain access to the all of the stock watchlist updates, unusual options activity reports (20-40 big trades like these everyday), earnings trade ideas, weekend market updates, Premium Twitter feed, and more! All for just $29.95/month or save by purchasing an annual subscription. Join me and the other ORM traders in the chat room today!