2014-02-04 Smart Money Report (MRK) (TWX)
Smart Money Report
- MRK- Merck will report Q4 earnings before the bell tonight. Analysts are looking for $0.88 in EPS and revenue of $11.4 billion. The options market is implying a $1.33 move, or 2.51%, in either direction through Friday’s close. Call to put ratio in (MRK) is currently 2.74, led by activity in the Feb. 7 weekly $53.50 calls and the Feb. 2014 $55 calls.
- TWX- Another major earnings report due out in the morning will come from Time Warner. Analysts are looking for $1.15 in EPS and revenue of $8.4 billion. Option traders are pricing in a $3.00 move, or 4.80%, in either direction through February options expiration. On January 27th, 15,964 Mar. 2014 $67.50 calls were purchased for $0.52 each.
- COCO- 5k May $1 puts were bought for $0.10 each, against open interest of 687 contracts. Earnings are due out tomorrow.
- SBAC- 3,400 Sep. $100 calls were purchased for $2.80 each, against open interest of 14 contracts. Earnings are due out on 2/25.
- AAPL- Apple shares are up for the third consecutive trading session, rising 1.42% today. The call to put ratio in (AAPL) options is 1.57, led by activity in the Feb. 7 weekly $505 and $510 calls.
2014 LIMITED TIME OFFER– Save over 33% off the retail price ($299.95) of a 1 year membership. This $199 offer is only available through February 28th.
Free Trial: If you would like to know more about premium content or you would like a free trial of our service, email me at Mitchell@OptionsRiskManagement.com .
Premium Subscription: Join now to gain access to the all of the stock watchlist updates, unusual options activity reports (20-40 big trades like these everyday), earnings trade ideas, weekend market updates, Premium Twitter feed, and more! All for just $29.95/month or save by purchasing an annual subscription. Join me and the other ORM traders in the chat room today!