2014-01-31 Smart Money Report (INTC) (TIVO)
Smart Money Report
- GLD- 20,474 Dec. $130 calls were bought for $4.30 each, against open interest of 526 contracts.
- INTC- 5k July $23 puts were purchased for $0.94 each, against open interest of 3,956 contracts.
- NOV- 19,500 Aug. $75 calls were sold for $4.55 each, against open interest of 356 contracts.
- TIVO- 5k May $13 calls were sold for $0.65 each, against open interest of 1,803 contracts. Earnings are due out on 2/26.
- AAPL- Apple shares are bucking the trend in the overall market today, currently above the $500 level and in positive territory. The Relative Strength Index (RSI) is near the September lows, which is where the stock bottomed out. The call to ratio in (AAPL) options is still below average at 1.20.
2014 LIMITED TIME OFFER– Save over 33% off the retail price ($299.95) of a 1 year membership. This $199 offer is only available through February 28th.
Free Trial: If you would like to know more about premium content or you would like a free trial of our service, email me at Mitchell@OptionsRiskManagement.com .
Premium Subscription: Join now to gain access to the all of the stock watchlist updates, unusual options activity reports (20-40 big trades like these everyday), earnings trade ideas, weekend market updates, Premium Twitter feed, and more! All for just $29.95/month or save by purchasing an annual subscription. Join me and the other ORM traders in the chat room today!