2014-01-30 Smart Money Report (AMZN) (GOOG)
Smart Money Report
- AMZN- Amazon.com will report Q4 earnings after the bell tonight. Analysts are looking for $0.66 in EPS and revenue of $26.1 billion. The options market is implying a $32.65 move, or 8.22%, in either direction through Friday’s close. Call to put ratio in (AMZN) options is currently 1.81.
- GOOG- Another major Q4 earnings report tonight will come from Google. Analysts are looking for $12.21 in EPS and revenue of $16.8 billion. Option traders are pricing in a $66.25 move, or 5.82%, in either direction through Friday’s close. The call to put ratio in (GOOG) options is 1.74.
- CFN- Another 1,803 Feb. $42 calls were bought for $1.05 each, against open interest of 5,726 contracts. Earnings are due out on Monday.
- GERN- 6,500 Feb. $4 puts were sold for $0.13-$0.17 each, against open interest of 2,020 contacts. He/she is betting on the biopharmaceutical’s shares staying above the $4 level through February options expiration.
- AAPL- Apple shares are down for the third consecutive day, setting up for a close below the $500 level. The call to put ratio in (AAPL) options is lower than average at 1.38, led by sizable call selling and put buying.
2014 LIMITED TIME OFFER– Save over 33% off the retail price ($299.95) of a 1 year membership. This $199 offer is only available through February 28th.
Free Trial: If you would like to know more about premium content or you would like a free trial of our service, email me at Mitchell@OptionsRiskManagement.com .
Premium Subscription: Join now to gain access to the all of the stock watchlist updates, unusual options activity reports (20-40 big trades like these everyday), earnings trade ideas, weekend market updates, Premium Twitter feed, and more! All for just $29.95/month or save by purchasing an annual subscription. Join me and the other ORM traders in the chat room today!