2014-01-29 Smart Money Report (FB) (QCOM)
Smart Money Report
- FB- Facebook will report Q4 earnings after the bell tonight. Analysts are looking for $0.27 in EPS and revenue of $2.3 billion. The options market is implying a $6.00 move, or 11.10%, in either direction through Friday’s close. Call to put ratio in (FB) options is currently 1.79.
- QCOM- QUALCOMM will also be releasing Q1 earnings tonight. Analysts are looking for $1.18 in EPS and revenue of $6.7 billion. Option traders are pricing in a $2.91 move, or 4.07%, in either direction through Friday’s close. The call to put ratio in (QCOM) is 1.74, led by a buyer of 5,700 Apr. 2014 $72.50 /$75 call spreads for a $0.98 debit.
- RIO- 2,737 Mar. $57.50 calls were bought for $0.70 each, against open interest of 50 contracts. Earnings are due out on 2/13.
- SMH- 5k Feb. $41 puts were purchased for $0.70 each, against open interest of 797 contracts.
- JPM- J.P. Morgan shares are down 0.20% today, but are now trading near the highs of the session. The call to put ratio in (JPM) options is 2.39, led by a buyer of 5,000 Feb. 28 weekly $56.50 calls for $0.69 each.
2014 LIMITED TIME OFFER– Save over 33% off the retail price ($299.95) of a 1 year membership. This $199 offer is only available through February 28th.
Free Trial: If you would like to know more about premium content or you would like a free trial of our service, email me at Mitchell@OptionsRiskManagement.com .
Premium Subscription: Join now to gain access to the all of the stock watchlist updates, unusual options activity reports (20-40 big trades like these everyday), earnings trade ideas, weekend market updates, Premium Twitter feed, and more! All for just $29.95/month or save by purchasing an annual subscription. Join me and the other ORM traders in the chat room today!