2014-01-27 Smart Money Report (AAPL) (F)
Smart Money Report
- AAPL- Apple will report Q1 earnings after the bell tonight. Analysts are looking for $14.09 in EPS and revenue of $57.5 billion. The options market is implying a $29.90 move, or 5.41%, in either direction through Friday’s close. Call to put ratio in (AAPL) options is currently 2.03, led by a buyer of 1,821 Feb. 22 $565 calls for $13.90 each.
- F- Ford Motor is set to announce Q4 earnings before the bell tomorrow. Analysts are looking for $0.29 in EPS and revenue of $35.2 billion. Option traders are pricing in a $0.63 move, or 3.99%, in either direction through Friday’s close. The call to put ratio in (F) options is 2.94, led by a seller of 3k May 2014 $15 puts for $0.63 each.
- C- The Apr. $52.50/$57.50 1×2 ratio call spread was put on 37,500 times for a $0.52 debit. Volume was above the open interest in both options.
- GLNG- 4,200 Jan. 2015 $45 calls were bought for $1.15 each, against open interest of 1,215 contracts.
- NRG- The Sep. $20/$23/$29 bull risk reversal was put on 5k times for a $0.90 debit. Volume was above the open interest in all three options. Shares of NRG Energy go ex-dividend on 1/30.
2014 LIMITED TIME OFFER– Save over 33% off the retail price ($299.95) of a 1 year membership. This $199 offer is only available through February 28th.
Free Trial: If you would like to know more about premium content or you would like a free trial of our service, email me at Mitchell@OptionsRiskManagement.com .
Premium Subscription: Join now to gain access to the all of the stock watchlist updates, unusual options activity reports (20-40 big trades like these everyday), earnings trade ideas, weekend market updates, Premium Twitter feed, and more! All for just $29.95/month or save by purchasing an annual subscription. Join me and the other ORM traders in the chat room today!