2014-01-24 Smart Money Report (CAT) (XLF)
Smart Money Report
- CAT- Caterpillar will report Q4 earnings before the bell on Monday morning. Analysts are looking for $1.29 in EPS and revenue of $13.6 billion. Option traders are pricing in a $3.22 move, or 3.74%, in either direction through next Friday’s close. The put to call ratio in (CAT) options is currently 1.30.
- MTOR- The Aug. $7/$10/$13 bull call spread risk reversal was put on 10k times for a $0.55 debit. Volume was above the open interest in all three options. Earnings are due out on 1/29.
- TSM- 10,000 July $17.50 puts were purchased for $1.45 each, against open interest of 1,996 contracts.
- XLF- Over 60k Apr. $19 puts were bought for $0.15-$0.19 each, against open interest of 4,463 contracts.
- XLV- 12,079 Feb. $55 puts were purchased for $0.44 each, against open interest of 2,209 contracts.
- AAPL- Apple shares are are on pace to snap a three day winning streak, falling 1.25% today. The call to put ratio in (AAPL) options is 1.64, led by a buyer of 500 Apr. 2014 $575 calls for $18.10 each.
2014 LIMITED TIME OFFER– Save over 33% off the retail price ($299.95) of a 1 year membership. This $199 offer is only available through February 28th.
Free Trial: If you would like to know more about premium content or you would like a free trial of our service, email me at Mitchell@OptionsRiskManagement.com .
Premium Subscription: Join now to gain access to the all of the stock watchlist updates, unusual options activity reports (20-40 big trades like these everyday), earnings trade ideas, weekend market updates, Premium Twitter feed, and more! All for just $29.95/month or save by purchasing an annual subscription. Join me and the other ORM traders in the chat room today!