2014-01-22 Smart Money Report (NFLX) (NOK)
Smart Money Report
- NFLX- Netflix will report Q4 earnings after the bell tonight. Analysts are looking for $0.66 in EPS and revenue of $1.2 billion. The options market is implying a $33.60 move, or 10.14%, in either direction through Friday’s close. Call to put ratio in (NFLX) options is currently 1.19, led by large put selling.
- NOK- Nokia is set to announce Q4 earnings before the bell tomorrow morning. Analysts are looking for $0.04 in EPS and revenue of $8.6 billion. Option traders are pricing in a $0.55 move, or 7.15%, in either direction through Friday’s close. The call to put ratio in (NOK) options is 3.54, led by a buyer of 6k Feb. $8/$9 call spreads for a $0.19 debit.
- QCOM- A likely rollout from 5,329 Apr. $75 calls (credit) into 12,125 Apr. $80 calls (debit). Earnings are due out on 1/29.
- VZ- A rollout from 6,800 Feb. $49 calls (credit) into 6,800 May $49/$52.50 call spreads (debit). Volume was above the open interest in the May calls.
- AAPL- Apple shares are up 0.47%, following Icahn’s tweet that the company’s board is doing a “disservice” to shareholders by not increasing the buyback and that he owns over $3B worth of stock. The call to put ratio in (AAPL) options is 1.59, led by activity in the Jan. 24 weekly $560 calls.
2014 LIMITED TIME OFFER– Save over 33% off the retail price ($299.95) of a 1 year membership. This $199 offer is only available through February 28th.
Free Trial: If you would like to know more about premium content or you would like a free trial of our service, email me at Mitchell@OptionsRiskManagement.com .
Premium Subscription: Join now to gain access to the all of the stock watchlist updates, unusual options activity reports (20-40 big trades like these everyday), earnings trade ideas, weekend market updates, Premium Twitter feed, and more! All for just $29.95/month or save by purchasing an annual subscription. Join me and the other ORM traders in the chat room today!