2014-01-21 Smart Money Report (FCX) (TXN)
Smart Money Report
- FCX- Freeport-McMoRan Copper & Gold will report Q4 earnings before the bell tomorrow morning. Analysts are looking for $0.81 in EPS and revenue of $6.4 billion. The options market is implying a $1.32 move, or 3.72%, in either direction through Friday’s close. Call to put ratio in (FCX) options is currently 1.03, led by activity in the Jan. 24 weekly $33.50 puts.
- TXN- Texas Instruments is set to announce Q4 earnings after the bell tonight. Analysts are looking for $0.46 in EPS and revenue of $3.0 billion. Option traders are pricing in a $1.42 move, or 3.24%, in either direction through Friday’s close. The put to call ratio in (TXN) options is 1.54, led by a buyer of 5,500 Feb. $45 calls for $0.46 each.
- BAC- The Aug. $15/$20 bear risk reversal was put on 20k times for a $0.12 debit. Volume was above the open interest in both options. This could be a collar against a long stock position.
- BBRY- 6,000 Apr. $10 calls were bought for $1.26 each, against open interest of 4,350 contracts.
- XBI- The Mar. $140/$155 put spread was put on 2k times for a $5.25 debit. Volume was above the open interest in both options.
- AAPL- Apple shares found support at the $540 level this morning and are now up by 1.67%. The call to put ratio in (AAPL) options is 1.82, led by activity in Jan. 24 weekly $545, $550, and $560 calls.
2014 LIMITED TIME OFFER– Save over 33% off the retail price ($299.95) of a 1 year membership. This $199 offer is only available through February 28th.
Free Trial: If you would like to know more about premium content or you would like a free trial of our service, email me at Mitchell@OptionsRiskManagement.com .
Premium Subscription: Join now to gain access to the all of the stock watchlist updates, unusual options activity reports (20-40 big trades like these everyday), earnings trade ideas, weekend market updates, Premium Twitter feed, and more! All for just $29.95/month or save by purchasing an annual subscription. Join me and the other ORM traders in the chat room today!