2014-01-17 Smart Money Report (ADT) (ETFC)
Smart Money Report
- ADT- 4,500 Apr. $43 calls were bought for $0.84-$0.85 each, against open interest of 6,027 contracts. Earnings are due out on 1/30.
- ETFC- A rollout from 2,642 Apr. $18 calls (credit) into 2,500 July $20 calls (debit). Volume was above the open interest in the July $20 calls.
- INFI- 2,000 Feb. $12 puts were sold for $0.60 each, against open interest of 822 contracts. Earnings are due out on 2/4.
- NBR- 5k June $19 calls were sold for $0.78 each, against open interest of 126 contracts.
- RDN- The May $14/$16/$18 bull call spread risk reversal was put on 10,000 times for a $0.00 debit. Volume was above the open interest in all three options. Earnings are due out on 2/11.
- TWTR- Twitter was initiated with a buy rating and a $75 price target at Stifel Nicolaus this morning. The call to put ratio in (TWTR) options is currently 1.24. Two of the more notable option trades was a buyer of 2,274 Feb. $47 puts for $1.25 each and a seller of 2,200 June $80 calls for $4.60 each.
2014 LIMITED TIME OFFER– Save over 33% off the retail price ($299.95) of a 1 year membership. This $199 offer is only available through February 28th.
Free Trial: If you would like to know more about premium content or you would like a free trial of our service, email me at Mitchell@OptionsRiskManagement.com .
Premium Subscription: Join now to gain access to the all of the stock watchlist updates, unusual options activity reports (20-40 big trades like these everyday), earnings trade ideas, weekend market updates, Premium Twitter feed, and more! All for just $29.95/month or save by purchasing an annual subscription. Join me and the other ORM traders in the chat room today!