2014-01-16 Smart Money Report (INTC) (MS)
Smart Money Report
- INTC- Intel will report Q4 earnings after the bell tonight. Analysts are looking for $0.52 in EPS and revenue of $13.7 billion. The options market is implying a $1.12 move, or 4.21%, in either direction though Friday’s close. Call to put ratio in (INTC) options is 1.27, led by a buyer of 18,820 July $25 puts for $1.12 each.
- MS- Morgan Stanley is set to announce Q4 earnings before the bell tomorrow morning. Analysts are looking for $0.46 in EPS and revenue of $8.0 billion. Options traders are pricing in a $1.08 move, or 3.41%, in either direction through Friday’s close. The call to put ratio in (MS) options is 2.18, led by a seller of roughly 7k Jan. $31/$32 strangles for a $0.65 credit.
- CNX- 3k Apr. $38 puts were sold for $2.18 each, against open interest of 509 contracts. Earnings are due out on 1/30.
- RPRX- The May/Oct. $30 call calendar was put on 1,500 times for a $2.05 debit. Volume was above the open interest in both options. He/she thinks the stock will stay below $30 through May options expiration, but will rally above $30 by Oct. options expiration.
- AAPL- Apple shares are on pace to snap a three day winning streak, dropping 0.42% today. The call to put ratio in (AAPL) options is 1.60, led by sizable call selling and put buying.
2014 LIMITED TIME OFFER– Save over 33% off the retail price ($299.95) of a 1 year membership. This $199 offer is only available through February 28th.
Free Trial: If you would like to know more about premium content or you would like a free trial of our service, email me at Mitchell@OptionsRiskManagement.com .
Premium Subscription: Join now to gain access to the all of the stock watchlist updates, unusual options activity reports (20-40 big trades like these everyday), earnings trade ideas, weekend market updates, Premium Twitter feed, and more! All for just $29.95/month or save by purchasing an annual subscription. Join me and the other ORM traders in the chat room today!