2014-01-10 Smart Money Report (KMX) (PWRD)
Smart Money Report
- HPQ- A likely rollout from 7,500 Feb. $27 puts (credit) into 7,500 Feb. $25 puts (debit). Volume was above the open interest in the Feb. $25 puts.
- KMX- The Feb. $45/$47 1×2 call spread was put on 5k times for a $0.25 debit. Volume was above the open interest in both options.
- PWRD- A rollout from 1,400 Jan. $17 calls (credit) into 2,300 Mar. $20 calls (debit). Volume was above the open interest in the Mar. $20 calls.
- TEVA- 5,100 Mar. $45 calls were purchased for $0.64 each, against open interest of 2,704 contracts. Earnings are due out on 2/6.
- VIX- The spot Volatility Index is down 3.80% today and is on pace for the lowest close of 2014, despite the weaker than expected December Non-Farm Payrolls. The call to put ratio in (VIX) options is 4.41, led by a buyer of near 10k Mar. $20 calls for $0.75 each.
2014 LIMITED TIME OFFER– Save over 33% off the retail price ($299.95) of a 1 year membership. This $199 offer is only available to the first 50 (current and new) members!
Free Trial: If you would like to know more about premium content or you would like a free trial of our service, email me at Mitchell@OptionsRiskManagement.com .
Premium Subscription: Join now to gain access to the all of the stock watchlist updates, unusual options activity reports (20-40 big trades like these everyday), earnings trade ideas, weekend market updates, Premium Twitter feed, and more! All for just $29.95/month or save by purchasing an annual subscription. Join me and the other ORM traders in the chat room today!