2014-01-09 Smart Money Report (AA) (INFY)
Smart Money Report
- AA- Alcoa will report Q4 earnings after the bell tonight. Analysts are looking for $0.05 in EPS and revenue of $5.4 billion. The options market is implying a $0.58 move, or 5.45%, in either direction through Friday’s close. Call to put ratio in (AA) options is currently 1.43.
- INFY- Infosys is set to announce Q3 earnings before the bell tomorrow morning. Analysts are looking for $0.75 in EPS and revenue of $2.1 billion. Options traders are pricing in a $4.30 move, or 7.71%, in either direction through January 2014 options expiration. The call to put ratio in (INFY) options is 2.70, led by a rollout from 2,600 Jan. 2014 $52.50 calls (credit) into 1,800 Jan. 2016 $55 calls (debit).
- NSM- 5,000 July $40 calls were purchased for $2.50-$2.60 each and 2,050 July $25 puts were sold for $1.70-$1.75 each, creating a bull risk reversal. Volume was above the open interest in both options.
- TIF- The Jan. 10 weekly 1×2 $94/$96 ratio call spread was put on 3k times for a $0.20 debit. Volume was above the open interest in both options.
- AAPL- Apple shares are down 0.86% today, hovering around the 50-day EMA. The call to put ratio in (AAPL) options is 1.72, led by a buyer of 3,100 Apr. $590 calls for $12.70 each ($3,937,000).
2014 LIMITED TIME OFFER– Save over 33% off the retail price ($299.95) of a 1 year membership. This $199 offer is only available to the first 50 (current and new) members!
Free Trial: If you would like to know more about premium content or you would like a free trial of our service, email me at Mitchell@OptionsRiskManagement.com .
Premium Subscription: Join now to gain access to the all of the stock watchlist updates, unusual options activity reports (20-40 big trades like these everyday), earnings trade ideas, weekend market updates, Premium Twitter feed, and more! All for just $29.95/month or save by purchasing an annual subscription. Join me and the other ORM traders in the chat room today!