2014-01-08 Smart Money Report (BBBY) (FDO)
Smart Money Report
- BBBY- Bed Bath & Beyond will report Q3 earnings after the bell tonight. Analysts are looking for $1.15 in EPS and revenue of $2.9 billion. The options market is implying a $4.66 move, or 5.86%, in either direction through January 2014 options expiration. Call to put ratio in (BBBY) options is 1.37, led by activity in the Jan. $80 calls.
- FDO- Family Dollar Stores is set to announce Q1 earnings before the bell tomorrow morning. Analysts are looking for $0.69 in EPS and revenue of $2.5 billion. Option traders are pricing in a $3.25 move, or 4.92%, in either direction through Friday’s close. The call to put ratio in (FDO) options is 1.26, led by a buyer of roughly 500 Jan. 10 weekly $66.50 calls for $1.10-$1.25 each.
- IRM- A rollout from 7,041 Jan. $27.50 calls (credit) into 7,041 Apr. $27.50 calls (debit). Volume was above the open interest in the Apr. $27.50 calls.
- WDC- The Apr. $95/$105 call spread was put on 3,500 times for a $1.96 debit. Volume was above the open interest in both options.
- TWTR- Twitter shares are down for the third consecutive day, losing 1.68% on a Cantor Fitzgerald sell rating this morning. The call to put ratio in (TWTR) options is 1.29, led by sizable put buying. The Jan. 10 and Jan. 18 $60 puts were the most active options.
2014 LIMITED TIME OFFER– Save over 33% off the retail price ($299.95) of a 1 year membership. This $199 offer is only available to the first 50 (current and new) members!
Free Trial: If you would like to know more about premium content or you would like a free trial of our service, email me at Mitchell@OptionsRiskManagement.com .
Premium Subscription: Join now to gain access to the all of the stock watchlist updates, unusual options activity reports (20-40 big trades like these everyday), earnings trade ideas, weekend market updates, Premium Twitter feed, and more! All for just $29.95/month or save by purchasing an annual subscription. Join me and the other ORM traders in the chat room today!