2014-01-06 Smart Money Report (HGG) (JIVE)
Smart Money Report
- EWT- The Feb. $14 straddle was put on 10,500 times for a $0.65 credit. Volume was above the open interest in both options. He/she thinks the Taiwan ETF will hover around the $14 level through February 2014 options expiration.
- HGG- 2k Jan. $13 puts were sold for $0.40 each, against open interest of 447 contracts.
- JIVE- 1,500 Apr. $12.50 calls were purchased for $0.85 each, against open interest of 2,275 contracts. The Jan. and Feb. calls were also under accumulation today.
- NSR- The Feb. $35/$45 put spread was put on 2,650 times for a $1.65 debit. Volume was above the open interest in both options. Earnings are due out in early February.
- AAPL- Apple shares are up 0.62%, following a test of the $530-$540 support level today. The call to put ratio in (AAPL) options is 1.57, led by activity in the Jan. 10 weekly $545-$560 calls.
2014 LIMITED TIME OFFER– Save over 33% off the retail price ($299.95) of a 1 year membership. This $199 offer is only available to the first 50 (current and new) members!
Free Trial: If you would like to know more about premium content or you would like a free trial of our service, email me at Mitchell@OptionsRiskManagement.com .
Premium Subscription: Join now to gain access to the all of the stock watchlist updates, unusual options activity reports (20-40 big trades like these everyday), earnings trade ideas, weekend market updates, Premium Twitter feed, and more! All for just $29.95/month or save by purchasing an annual subscription. Join me and the other ORM traders in the chat room today!