2014-01-03 Smart Money Report (GPOR) (XOMA)
Smart Money Report
- DLPH- 950 Feb. $65 calls were purchased for $0.60 each, against open interest of 143 contracts. Earnings are due out during the first week of February.
- EWY- The Feb. $60/$63 strangle was sold 5k times for a $2.42 credit. Volume was above the open interest in both options. He/she thinks the South Korean ETF will remain between $60 and $63 through Feb options expiration.
- GPOR- Sizable buying in the Jan. $52.50 and $57.50 puts. Volume was above the open interest in both options. There was a large buyer of 3,000 Feb. $62.50 puts for $4.30 each on 12/31. Also, later today there was a seller 3,800 Apr. $65 calls were sold for $4.10 each, against open interest of 6,235 contracts.
- IWM- 7k Feb. $114 calls were bought for $3.07 each, against open interest of 8,088 contracts. Short-term support in the small cap ETF is around the $113 level.
- XOMA- A rollout from 2k Mar. $5 calls (credit) into 3k Mar. $7.50 calls (debit). Volume was below the open interest in both options. There was a similar rollout last week in XOMA calls.
- AAPL- Apple shares are down for the sixth out of the last seven trading days, down 1.51% today. The next support level to watch is between $536-$539. (AAPL) options activity was once again led by heavy call selling and put buying.
2014 LIMITED TIME OFFER– Save over 33% off the retail price ($299.95) of a 1 year membership. This $199 offer is only available to first 50 (current and new) members!
Free Trial: If you would like to know more about premium content or you would like a free trial of our service, email me at Mitchell@OptionsRiskManagement.com .
Premium Subscription: Join now to gain access to the all of the stock watchlist updates, unusual options activity reports (20-40 big trades like these everyday), earnings trade ideas, weekend market updates, Premium Twitter feed, and more! All for just $29.95/month or save by purchasing an annual subscription. Join me and the other ORM traders in the chat room today!