2013-11-15 Smart Money Report (AAPL) (TWTR)
Smart Money Report
- JCP- 12,500 Jan. 2015 $4 puts were sold for $0.74 each, against open interest of 3,707 contracts.
- NIHD- 5,500 Jan. 2015 $3 puts were purchased for $1.20 each, against open interest of 98 contracts.
- QQQ- The Dec. 13 weekly $83/$85 bull risk reversal was put on 10,000 times for a $0.29 credit. Volume was above the open interest in both options.
- AAPL- Apple shares are finding resistance near the $529 level again, down 0.55% today. The call to put ratio into November options expiration is 1.35.
- TWTR- Today is the first day of trading in Twitter options. The put to call ratio in (TWTR) options is currently 1.76, led by a seller of 20k Dec. $30 puts for $0.05.
Free Trial: If you would like to know more about premium content or you would like a free trial of our service, email me at Mitchell@OptionsRiskManagement.com .
Premium Subscription: Join now to gain access to the all of the stock watchlist updates, unusual options activity reports (20-40 big trades like these everyday), earnings trade ideas, weekend market updates, Premium Twitter feed, and more! All for just $29.95/month or save by purchasing an annual subscription.
Our trading room (chat room) is now live! Premium members can now chat with me and the other traders throughout the day.