2013-10-29 Smart Money Report (BIDU) (S)
Smart Money Report
- BIDU- Baidu is set to announce Q3 earnings after the bell tonight. Analysts are looking for $8.63 in EPS and revenue of $8.8 billion. Options traders are pricing in a $15.00 move, or 9.50%, in either direction through Friday’s close. The call to put ratio in (BIDU) options is 2.28. The largest option trade of the day was a buyer of 983 Nov. 1 weekly $165 calls for $3.50 each.
- S- Sprint will report Q3 earnings before the bell tomorrow morning. Analysts are looking for -$0.30 in EPS and revenue of $8.8 billion. The options market is implying a $0.34 move, or 5.10%, in either direction through Friday’s close. Put to call ratio in (S) options is 4.22, but the largest option trade was a seller of 15,000 Nov. $6 puts for $0.02.
- EFA- 10k Sep. 2014 $70 calls were bought for $2.03 each, against open interest of 6,232 contracts.
- FBC- 5,000 Apr. 2014 $15 puts were purchased for $1.15 each, against open interest of 162 contracts.
- SWY- A likely rollout from 6,025 Nov. $33 calls (credit) into 6,025 Jan. 2014 $36 calls (debit). Volume was below the open interest in both options.
- AAPL- Apple shares are down 1.51% today, despite beating Q4 EPS and revenue estimates last night. The call to put ratio in (AAPL) options is 1.71, led by activity in the Nov. 1 weekly $530 and $540 calls.
Free Trial: If you would like to know more about premium content or you would like a free trial of our service, email me at Mitchell@OptionsRiskManagement.com .
Premium Subscription: Join now to gain access to the all of the stock watchlist updates, unusual options activity reports (20-40 big trades like these everyday), earnings trade ideas, weekend market updates, Premium Twitter feed, and more! All for just $29.95/month or save by purchasing an annual subscription.
Our trading room (chat room) is now live! Premium members can now chat with me and the other traders throughout the day.