2013-10-21 Smart Money Report (FCX) (NFLX)
Posted on October 21st, by Mitchell Warren in Trade Ideas. Comments Off on 2013-10-21 Smart Money Report (FCX) (NFLX)
Smart Money Report
- FCX- Freeport McMoran Copper & Gold is set to announce Q3 earnings before the bell tomorrow morning. Analysts are looking for $0.61 in EPS and revenue of 5.7 billion. The options market is implying a $1.30 move, or 3.72%, in either direction through Friday’s close. Call to put ratio in (FCX) options is currently 1.97.
- NFLX- Netflix will release Q3 results after the bell tonight. Analysts are looking for $0.49 in EPS and revenue of $1.1 billion. Options traders are pricing in a $45.80 move, or 13.09%, in either direction through Friday’s close. The call to put ratio in (NFLX) options is 1.29.
- BHI- 10k Apr. 2014 $52.50 puts were sold for $2.43 each, against open interest of 32 contracts.
- FB- 16,877 Nov. $65 calls were bought for $1.40 each, against open interest of 32,994 contracts.
- HAS- A rollout from 13,205 Nov. $50 calls (credit) into 13,205 Apr. 2014 $52.50 calls (debit). Volume was above the open interest in the Apr. 2014 $52.50 calls. Hasbro reported better than expected Q3 EPS and revenue than what analysts were expecting this morning.
- AAPL– Apple shares are breaking out above the $510 resistance level today, up 2.82% on the session. The call to put ratio in (AAPL) options is 2.19, led by activity in the Oct. 25 weekly $520 and $525 calls.
Free Trial: If you would like to know more about premium content or you would like a free trial of our service, email me at Mitchell@OptionsRiskManagement.com .
Premium Subscription: Join now to gain access to the all of the stock watchlist updates, unusual options activity reports (20-40 big trades like these everyday), earnings trade ideas, weekend market updates, Premium Twitter feed, and more! All for just $29.95/month or save by purchasing an annual subscription.
Our trading room (chat room) is now live! Premium members can now chat with me and the other traders throughout the day.