2013-10-10 Smart Money Report (RAX) (WFC)
Smart Money Report
- WFC- Wells Fargo is set to announce Q3 earnings tomorrow morning. Analysts are looking for $0.97 in EPS and revenue of $21.0 billion. Options traders are pricing in a $0.98 move, or 2.38%, in either direction through tomorrow. The call to put ratio in (WFC) options is currently 1.80. According to earningswhispers.com, the whisper number for tonight is $1.02 in EPS.
- CHMT- The Dec. $25 straddle was sold 5,000 times for a $3.40 credit. Volume was above the open interest in both options.
- IWM- 30k Oct. $102 puts were bought for $0.28 each, against open interest of 92,207 contracts.
- RAX- 3,500 Nov. $42.50 puts were bought for $1.70 and 2,500 Nov. $37.50 puts were sold for $0.60, creating a bear put spread. Volume was above the open interest in both options.
- SE- 3,500 Jan. $36 calls were bought for $0.54 each, against open interest of 968 contracts.
- AAPL- Apple shares have came off of the highs of the day, but remain higher by 0.48%. The call to put ratio in (AAPL) options is currently 1.50, led by activity in the $490 and $495 calls.
Free Trial: If you would like to know more about premium content or you would like a free trial of our service, email me at Mitchell@OptionsRiskManagement.com .
Premium Subscription: Join now to gain access to the all of the stock watchlist updates, unusual options activity reports (10-20+ big trades like these every day), earnings trade ideas, weekend market updates, Premium Twitter feed, and more! All for just $29.95/month or save by purchasing an annual subscription.
Our trading room (chat room) is now live! Premium members can now chat with me and the other traders throughout the day.