2013-08-22-Smart Money Report (ARO) (P)
Smart Money Report
- ARO- Aeropostale will report Q2 earnings after the bell tonight. Analysts are looking for -$0.23 in EPS and revenue of $454 million. The options market is implying a $1.55 move, or 14.03%, in either direction through September options expiration. Put to call ratio in the Sep. options is in favor of the bears at 5.64.
- P- Another big Q2 earnings release due out tonight will come from Pandora Media. Analysts are looking for $0.02 in EPS and revenue of $156 million. Options traders are pricing in a $3.50 move, or 16.34%, in either direction through Sep. options expiration. The call to put ratio in the Sep. options is currently 1.13.
- ATVI- Roughly 2k Feb. 2014 $19 calls were bought for $0.71-$0.74 each, against open interest of 587 contracts. Activision Blizzard shares are up 1.27% today.
- MDLZ- 2,351 Aug. 30 weekly options were purchased for $0.39-$0.44 each, against no previous open interest. Shares of Mondelez International are higher by 1.75% in today’s session.
- AAPL- Apple shares are under the $500 level for the first time this week, currently lower by 0.67%. The call to put ratio in the Aug. 23 weekly options is 1.75, led by activity in the $505 and $510 calls.
Free offer: Sign up for a free account and have the “Free Trade of the Day’ and the “Smart Money Report” delivered straight to your inbox daily.
SUMMER END SALE: Join now to gain access to the all of the stock watchlist updates, unusual options activity reports (10-20+ big trades like these every day), weekend market updates, and more! Save up to 42% off of the retail price. Become a premium member (or extend your current subscription) for just $19.95. Offers end on 8/31/2013. Check it all out here—–> https://optionsriskmanagement.com/register/
If you would like to know more about premium content or have any trading questions, email me at Mitchell@OptionsRiskManagement.com .