2013-08-14-Smart Money Report (CSCO) (NTAP)
Smart Money Report
- CSCO- Cisco Systems will report Q4 earnings after the bell tonight. Analysts are looking for $0.51 in EPS and revenue of $12.4 billion. Options traders are pricing in a $1.68 move, or 6.43%, in either direction. The call to put ratio in the Aug. options is in favor of the bulls at 2.28.
- NTAP- Another large tech name to report tonight is NetApp. Analysts are looking for $0.49 in EPS and revenue of $1.5 billion. The options market is implying a $1.98 move, or 4.69%, in either direction. Put to call ratio in the Aug. options is 1.09.
- HOV- 2,400 Sep. $6 calls were bought for $0.15 each, against open interest of 2,200 contracts. Hovnanian Enterprises are near the lows of the day, but remain higher by 0.58%.
- PPC- Over 7,500 Dec. $15 calls were purchased for $3.30-$4.80 each, against open interest of 455 contracts. Shares of Pilgrim Pride tested the $19 resistance level earlier today.
- AAPL- Apple shares are up 2% today, following a brief move above the $500 level. The call to put ratio in the Aug. options is 1.61, led by activity in the $500 calls.
Free offer: Sign up for a free account and have the “Free Trade of the Day’ and the “Smart Money Report” delivered straight to your inbox daily.
SUMMER END SALE: Join now to gain access to the all of the stock watchlist updates, unusual options activity reports (10-20+ big trades like these every day), weekend market updates, and more! Save up to 42% off of the retail price. Become a premium member (or extend your current subscription) for just $19.95. Offers end on 8/30/2013.
Check it all out here—–> https://optionsriskmanagement.com/register/
If you would like to know more about premium content or have any trading questions, email me at Mitchell@OptionsRiskManagement.com .