2013-08-05-Smart Money Report (DISH) (KORS)
Posted on August 5th, by Mitchell Warren in Free Articles, Unusual Options Activity. Comments Off on 2013-08-05-Smart Money Report (DISH) (KORS)
Smart Money Report
- DISH- Dish Network will report Q2 earnings before the bell tomorrow morning. Analysts are looking for $0.54 in EPS and revenue of $3.7 billion. The options market is implying a $3.50 move, or 7.75%, in either direction through August options expiration. Call to put ratio in the August options is currently 2.58.
- KORS- Another name to release earnings in the morning will be Michael Kors. Analysts are looking for $0.49 in EPS and revenue of $571 million. Options traders are pricing in a $5.35 move, or 7.80%, in either direction. The call to put ratio in the Aug. 9 weekly options is 1.87.
- BSFT- The Sep. $35/$40 call spread was put on 2,000 times for a $0.70 debit. Volume was above the open interest in both options. BroadSoft will report Q2 earnings after the bell tonight.
- TWX- 2,350 Aug. $62.50 puts were bought for $0.56-$0.57 each, against open interest of 230 contracts. Time Warner will report Q2 earnings on Wednesday.
- AAPL- Apple shares are back to February levels, up 1.37% in today’s session. The call to put ratio in the Aug. 9 weekly options is 1.59, led by activity in the $465, $470, and $475 calls.
Free offer: Sign up for a free account and have the “Free Trade of the Day’ and the “Smart Money Report” delivered straight to your inbox daily.
SUMMER END SALE: Join now to gain access to the all of the stock watchlist updates, unusual options activity reports (10-20+ big trades like these every day), weekend market updates, and more! Save up to 42% off of the retail price. Become a premium member (or extend your current subscription) for just $19.95. Offers end on 8/30/2013.
Check it all out here—–> https://optionsriskmanagement.com/register/
If you would like to know more about premium content or have any trading questions, email me at Mitchell@OptionsRiskManagement.com .