2013-08-01-Smart Money Report
Smart Money Report
- LNKD- LinkedIn is set to announce Q2 earnings after the bell tonight. Analysts are looking for $0.31 in EPS and revenue of $354 million. The options market is implying a $19.80 move, or 9.39%, in either direction. Put to call to ratio in the Aug. 2 weekly options is 1.03, despite the 3.55% rise in the stock.
- AIG- Another big earnings release due out tonight will come from American International Group. Analysts are looking for $0.86 in EPS and revenue of $8.6 billion. Options traders are pricing in a $1.59 move, or 3.39%, in either direction. The call to put ratio in the Aug. 2 weekly options is currently at 2.48.
- D- Someone rolled out 7,500 Aug. $60 calls (credit) into 8,500 Sep. $60 calls (debit). Volume was above the open interest in the Sep. $60 calls. Dominion Resources is set to announce Q2 earnings on Tuesday, August 6th.
- NOV- 10k Aug. $75 calls were bought for $0.18-$0.20 each, against open interest of 24,203 contracts. Check the open interest in the morning for confirmation of new buying.
- AAPL- Apple shares are up 0.68% today, but remain below the key $457 resistance level. The call to put ratio in the Aug. 2 weekly options is 1.26, led by activity in the $455 calls.
Free offer: Sign up for a free account and have the “Free Trade of the Day’ and the “Smart Money Report” delivered straight to your inbox daily.
SUMMER END SALE: Join now to gain access to the all of the stock watchlist updates, unusual options activity reports (10-20+ big trades like these every day), weekend market updates, and more! Save up to 42% off of the retail price. Become a premium member (or extend your current subscription) for just $19.95. Offers end on 8/30/2013.
Check it all out here—–> https://optionsriskmanagement.com/register/
If you would like to know more about premium content or have any trading questions, email me at Mitchell@OptionsRiskManagement.com .