2013-12-30 Smart Money Report (VIX) (X)
Smart Money Report
- BAC- 17,500 May 2014 $16 puts were sold for $1.11 each, against open interest of 5,414 contracts.
- NBG- Over 20k Jan. 2014 $6 calls were bought for $0.09-$0.10 each, against open interest of 122,327 contracts.
- VIX- 5,000 Jan. 2014 $15 calls were purchased for $0.55 each, against open interest of 168,636 contracts. Nearly $4M worth of call premium has been bought so far today.
- X- 10,750 Feb. 2014 $30 puts were bought for $1.75 each, against open interest of 150 contracts.
- TWTR- Twitter shares are now down 19% from last week’s high of $74.73. The call to put ratio in (TWTR) options is currently 1.08, led by activity in the Jan. 3 weekly $60 calls.
Free Trial: If you would like to know more about premium content or you would like a free trial of our service, email me at Mitchell@OptionsRiskManagement.com .
Premium Subscription: Join now to gain access to the all of the stock watchlist updates, unusual options activity reports (20-40 big trades like these everyday), earnings trade ideas, weekend market updates, Premium Twitter feed, and more! All for just $29.95/month or save by purchasing an annual subscription. Join me and the other ORM traders in the chat room today!
Check out all of the membership options here.