2013-12-23 Smart Money Report (IP) (WFC)
Smart Money Report
- AEO- The Jan. 2014 $15.50/$17 call spread was put on 4k times for a $0.24 debit. Volume was below the open interest in both options.
- IP- 8,598 Jan. 2014 $50 calls were bought for $0.80 each, against open interest of 47,462 contracts.
- VNDA- Sizable buying in the Jan. 2014 $12 and $14 calls this morning. Volume was below the open interest in both options.
- WFC- The Feb. 2014 $43 straddle was put on 10k times for a $3.25 credit. Volume was above the open interest in both options.
- AAPL- Apple shares are up 3.27% today, following the announcement they have reached a deal with China Mobile (CHL) to sell iPhones. The call to put ratio in (AAPL) options is 1.83, led by activity in Dec. 27 weekly $570 and $575 calls.
Free Trial: If you would like to know more about premium content or you would like a free trial of our service, email me at Mitchell@OptionsRiskManagement.com .
Premium Subscription: Join now to gain access to the all of the stock watchlist updates, unusual options activity reports (20-40 big trades like these everyday), earnings trade ideas, weekend market updates, Premium Twitter feed, and more! All for just $29.95/month or save by purchasing an annual subscription. Join me and the other ORM traders in the chat room today!
Check out all of the membership options here.