2013-12-19 Smart Money Report (BBRY) (NKE)
Smart Money Report
- BBRY- BlackBerry will report Q3 earnings before the bell tomorrow morning. Analysts are looking for -$0.44 in EPS and revenue of $1.6 billion. The options market is implying a $0.62 move, or 10.06%, in either direction through Friday’s close. The call to put ratio in (BBRY) options is 1.69.
- NKE- Nike will release Q2 earnings after the bell tonight. Analysts are looking for $0.58 in EPS and revenue of $6.4 billion. Option traders are pricing in a $3.40 move, or 4.35%, in either direction through Friday’s close. Call to put ratio in (NKE) options is currently 1.31.
- A- The May 2014 $52.50/$60 bull risk reversal was put on 3k times for a $0.81 debit. Volume was above the open interest in both options.
- ORCL- 13,989 Feb. 2014 $38 calls were purchased for $0.38 each, against open interest of 380 contracts.
- AAPL- Apple shares are on pace for the seventh decline in last eight trading sessions, down 1.06% today. The call to put ratio in (AAPL) options is 1.62, led by activity in the Dec. $545 and $550 calls.
Free Trial: If you would like to know more about premium content or you would like a free trial of our service, email me at Mitchell@OptionsRiskManagement.com .
Premium Subscription: Join now to gain access to the all of the stock watchlist updates, unusual options activity reports (20-40 big trades like these everyday), earnings trade ideas, weekend market updates, Premium Twitter feed, and more! All for just $29.95/month or save by purchasing an annual subscription. Join me and the other ORM traders in the chat room today!
Check out all of the membership options here.