2013-12-17 Smart Money Report (FDX) (LEN)
Posted on December 17th, by Mitchell Warren in Free Articles, Options Risk Management, Smart Money Report, Unusual Options Activity. Comments Off on 2013-12-17 Smart Money Report (FDX) (LEN)
Smart Money Report
- FDX- FedEx will report Q3 earnings before the bell tomorrow morning. Analysts are looking for $1.63 in EPS and revenue of $11.4 billion. The options market is implying a $6.17 move, or 4.43%, in either direction through Friday’s close. The call to put ratio in (FDX) options is currently 1.20.
- LEN- Lennar will also release earnings in the morning. Analysts are looking for $0.62 in EPS and revenue of $1.9 billion. Options traders are pricing in a $1.80 move, or 5.13%, in either direction through Friday’s close. The call to put ratio in (LEN) options is 1.72.
- BPOP- The Apr. 2014 $21/$28 put spread was put on 2k times for a $1.66 debit. Volume was above the open interest in both options.
- GM- 13,500 June 2014 $48 calls were sold for $1.05 each, against open interest of 214 contracts.
- QQQ- 12k Dec. 27 weekly $84 puts were bought for $0.49 each, against open interest of 3,971 contracts.
- AAPL- Apple shares continue to drift lower, down just 0.11% in today’s session. The call to put ratio in (AAPL) options is 1.84, led by a buyer of 404 Jan. 2014 $570 calls for $11.40 each.
Free Trial: If you would like to know more about premium content or you would like a free trial of our service, email me at Mitchell@OptionsRiskManagement.com .
Premium Subscription: Join now to gain access to the all of the stock watchlist updates, unusual options activity reports (20-40 big trades like these everyday), earnings trade ideas, weekend market updates, Premium Twitter feed, and more! All for just $29.95/month or save by purchasing an annual subscription. Join me and the other ORM traders in the chat room today!
Check out all of the membership options here.