2013-12-13 Smart Money Report (AAPL) (AGO)
Smart Money Report
- AGO- 10,000 Apr. 2014 $19 puts were purchased for $0.91 each, against open interest of 364 contracts.
- FXI- 8,500 Dec. $38 calls were bought for $0.69 each, against open interest of 22,912 contracts.
- VIX- 10k Jan. 2014 $19 calls were purchased for $0.80 each, against open interest of 28,485 contracts.
- WY- 2,000 Jan. 2015 $27 puts were sold for $2.25 each, against open interest of 1,340 contracts.
- AAPL- Apple shares are breaking through the $560 short-term support level, dropping 0.85% today. The call to put ratio in (AAPL) options is currently 1.72.
Free Trial: If you would like to know more about premium content or you would like a free trial of our service, email me at Mitchell@OptionsRiskManagement.com .
Premium Subscription: Join now to gain access to the all of the stock watchlist updates, unusual options activity reports (20-40 big trades like these everyday), earnings trade ideas, weekend market updates, Premium Twitter feed, and more! All for just $29.95/month or save by purchasing an annual subscription. Join me and the other ORM traders in the chat room today!
Check out all of the membership options here.