2013-12-12 Smart Money Report (ADBE) (RH)
Smart Money Report
- ADBE- Adobe Systems will report Q4 earnings after the bell tonight. Analysts are looking for $0.32 in EPS and revenue of $1.0 billion. The options market is implying a $3.10 move, or 5.73%, in either direction through December options expiration. Put to call ratio in (ADBE) options is currently 1.15.
- RH- Restoration Hardware is also set to release earnings results tonight. Analysts are looking for $0.28 in EPS and revenue of $391 million. Options traders are pricing in a $8.65 move, or 13.12%, in either direction through December options expiration. The call to put ratio in (RH) options is 1.68.
- GDXJ- The Jan. 2015 $25/$36 bull risk reversal was put on 3,806 times for a $0.00 debit. Volume was above the open interest in both options.
- NBR– 5k Mar. $18 calls were purchased for $0.34-$0.35 each, against open interest of 1,352 contracts.
- SPY- Shares of the S&P 500 SPDRs ETF are down for the third consecutive session, falling 0.21% today. The call to put ratio in (SPY) options is 1.23, led by activity in the Dec. 13 weekly $180 calls.
Free Trial: If you would like to know more about premium content or you would like a free trial of our service, email me at Mitchell@OptionsRiskManagement.com .
Premium Subscription: Join now to gain access to the all of the stock watchlist updates, unusual options activity reports (20-40 big trades like these everyday), earnings trade ideas, weekend market updates, Premium Twitter feed, and more! All for just $29.95/month or save by purchasing an annual subscription. Join me and the other ORM traders in the chat room today!
Check out all of the membership options here.