2013-12-11 Smart Money Report (CIEN) (LULU)
Posted on December 11th, by Mitchell Warren in Free Articles, Options Risk Management, Smart Money Report, Unusual Options Activity. Comments Off on 2013-12-11 Smart Money Report (CIEN) (LULU)
Smart Money Report
- CIEN- Ciena will report Q3 earnings before the bell tomorrow morning. Analysts are looking for $0.24 in EPS and revenue of $568 million. The options market is implying a $2.70 move, or 11.97%, in either direction through December options expiration. Put to call ratio in (CIEN) options is currently 1.16.
- LULU- Lululemon Athletica will also release Q3 earnings in the morning. Analysts are looking for $0.41 in EPS and revenue of $376 million. Options traders are pricing in a $5.00 move, or 7.28%, in either direction through Friday’s close. The put to call ratio in (LULU) options is 2.42.
- USO- The Jan. 2015 $32/$36 strangle was put on 11k times for a $3.50 debit. Volume was above the open interest in both options.
- YHOO- 15,000 Apr. 2014 $44 calls were purchased for $1.76 each, against open interest of 19,625 contracts.
- AAPL- Apple shares continue to consolidate in the $560-$570 range, down 0.52% today. The call to put ratio in (AAPL) options is 1.64, led by activity in the Dec. 13 weekly $565, $570, and $575 calls.
Free Trial: If you would like to know more about premium content or you would like a free trial of our service, email me at Mitchell@OptionsRiskManagement.com .
Premium Subscription: Join now to gain access to the all of the stock watchlist updates, unusual options activity reports (20-40 big trades like these everyday), earnings trade ideas, weekend market updates, Premium Twitter feed, and more! All for just $29.95/month or save by purchasing an annual subscription. Join me and the other ORM traders in the chat room today!
Check out all of the membership options here.