2013-12-10 Smart Money Report (COST) (JOY)
Posted on December 10th, by Mitchell Warren in Free Articles, Options Risk Management, Smart Money Report, Unusual Options Activity. Comments Off on 2013-12-10 Smart Money Report (COST) (JOY)
Smart Money Report
- COST- Costco Wholesale will report Q1 earnings before the bell tomorrow morning. Analysts are looking for $1.03 in EPS and revenue of $25.4 billion. The options market is implying a $3.11 move, or 2.58%, in either direction through Friday’s close. Call to put ratio in (COST) options is currently 1.13.
- JOY- Joy Global will also be releasing earnings tomorrow morning. Analysts are looking for $1.12 in EPS and revenue of $1.1 billion. Options trader are pricing in a $2.64 move, or 4.65%, in either direction through Friday’s close. The call to put ratio in (JOY) options is 1.50.
- KGC- 8k May 2014 $6 calls were bought for $0.22 each, against open interest of 17,954 contracts.
- SPLS- The Jan. 2015 $10/$20 bull risk reversal was put on 10k times for a $0.40 debit. Volume was above the open interest in both options.
- SPY- The S&P 500 SPDRs ETF is pulling back by 0.22% today, following a fresh new all-time closing high yesterday. The put to call ratio in (SPY) options is 1.15, led by activity in the Dec. $177 puts.
Free Trial: If you would like to know more about premium content or you would like a free trial of our service, email me at Mitchell@OptionsRiskManagement.com .
Premium Subscription: Join now to gain access to the all of the stock watchlist updates, unusual options activity reports (20-40 big trades like these everyday), earnings trade ideas, weekend market updates, Premium Twitter feed, and more! All for just $29.95/month or save by purchasing an annual subscription. Join me and the other ORM traders in the chat room today!
Check out all of the membership options here.