2013-12-09 Smart Money Report (AZO) (TOL)
Smart Money Report
- AZO- AutoZone will report Q1 earnings before the bell tomorrow morning. Analysts are looking for $6.27 in EPS and revenue of $2.1 billion. The options market is implying a $20.00 move, or 4.37%, in either direction through December options expiration. Put to call ratio in (AZO) options is currently 1.11.
- TOL- Another notable name to release earnings tomorrow morning is Toll Brothers. Analysts are looking for $0.43 in EPS and revenue of $992 million. Options traders are pricing in a $1.75 move, or 5.17%, in either direction through December options expiration. The call to put ratio in (TOL) options is 6.05.
- LL- The Feb. 2014 $105/$120 call spread was put on 2,250 times for a $5.40 debit. Volume was above the open interest in both options.
- QCOR- The Apr. 2014 $40/$60 bull risk reversal was put on 5k times for a $0.80 debit. Volume was above the open interest in both options.
- AAPL- Apple shares are regaining Friday’s losses and then some, rising 1.69% today. The call to put ratio in (AAPL) options is 1.91, as the four most active options are Dec. 13 weekly calls.
Free Trial: If you would like to know more about premium content or you would like a free trial of our service, email me at Mitchell@OptionsRiskManagement.com .
Premium Subscription: Join now to gain access to the all of the stock watchlist updates, unusual options activity reports (20-40 big trades like these everyday), earnings trade ideas, weekend market updates, Premium Twitter feed, and more! All for just $29.95/month or save by purchasing an annual subscription. Join me and the other ORM traders in the chat room today!
Check out all of the membership options here.