2013-12-06 Smart Money Report (GE) (SLV)
Posted on December 6th, by Mitchell Warren in Free Articles, Options Risk Management, Smart Money Report, Unusual Options Activity. Comments Off on 2013-12-06 Smart Money Report (GE) (SLV)
Smart Money Report
- ARRS- 2,300 Dec. $20 puts were purchased for $0.18-$0.25 each, against open interest of 734 contracts.
- GE- Roughly 30k Dec. $28 calls were bought for $0.07-$0.09 each, against open interest of 74,269 contracts.
- M- 9,900 Jan. 2014 $55 calls were purchased for $0.51 each, against open interest of 8,908 contracts.
- SLV- 17,500 Jan. 2016 $28 calls were bought for $1.01 each, against open interest of 1,581 contracts.
- AAPL- Apples shares snapped a nine day streak of higher lows, dropping 1.00% today. The call to put ratio in (AAPL) options is 2.20, led by a seller of 3,000 Jan. 2015 $500 calls for $98 each.
Free Trial: If you would like to know more about premium content or you would like a free trial of our service, email me at Mitchell@OptionsRiskManagement.com .
Premium Subscription: Join now to gain access to the all of the stock watchlist updates, unusual options activity reports (20-40 big trades like these everyday), earnings trade ideas, weekend market updates, Premium Twitter feed, and more! All for just $29.95/month or save by purchasing an annual subscription. Join me and the other ORM traders in the chat room today!
Check out all of the membership options here.