2013-12-05 Smart Money Report (AEO) (PSUN)
Smart Money Report
- AEO- American Eagle Outfitters will report Q3 earnings before the bell tomorrow morning. Analysts are looking for $0.19 in EPS and revenue of $846 million. The options market is implying a $1.45 move, or 8.92%, in either direction through December options expiration. Call to put ratio in (AEO) options is currently 3.55, led by large selling this morning in the Dec. $16 calls for $0.70-$0.75.
- PSUN- Pacific Sunwear of California is set to announce Q3 earnings before the bell tomorrow morning. Analysts are looking for -$0.05 in EPS and revenue of $205 million. Option traders are pricing in a $0.60 move, or 23.44%, in either direction through December options expiration. The put to call ratio in (PSUN) options is 8.54, led by sizable buying in the Dec. $2.50 puts for up $0.20-$0.25.
- DHI- 6,700 Jan. 2015 $20 calls were bought for $2.70 each, against open interest of 5,576 contracts.
- SEE- The Apr. $28/$35 bull risk reversal was put on 7,250 times for a $0.15 debit. Volume was above the open interest in both options.
- AAPL– Apple shares are up 0.85% today, following news of a China Mobile (CHL) iPhone deal. The call to put ratio in (AAPL) options is higher than average at 2.15, led by activity in the Dec. 6 weekly $570, $575, and $580 calls.
Free Trial: If you would like to know more about premium content or you would like a free trial of our service, email me at Mitchell@OptionsRiskManagement.com .
Premium Subscription: Join now to gain access to the all of the stock watchlist updates, unusual options activity reports (20-40 big trades like these everyday), earnings trade ideas, weekend market updates, Premium Twitter feed, and more! All for just $29.95/month or save by purchasing an annual subscription. Join me and the other ORM traders in the chat room today!
Check out all of the membership options here.