2013-12-04 Smart Money Report (ARO) (CONN)
Smart Money Report
- ARO- Aeropostale is set to announce Q3 earnings after the bell tonight. Analysts are looking for -$0.24 in EPS and revenue of $520 million. Options traders are pricing in a $1.55 move, or 16.51%, in either direction through December options expiration. The put to call ratio in (ARO) options is 10.13, led by a buyer of 3,120 Dec. $9 puts for $0.57 each.
- CONN- Conn’s will release Q3 results in the morning before the bell. Analysts are looking for $0.64 in EPS and revenue of $291 million. The options market is implying a $9.50 move, or 16.14%, in either direction through December options expiration. Call to put ratio in (CONN) options is currently 2.26.
- MOS- A likely roll out from 7,500 Dec. $47.50 calls (credit) into 7,500 Jan. 2014 $50 calls (debit). Volume was below the open interest in both options.
- XLF- 10,500 Dec. 13 weekly $21.50 calls were bought for $0.15 each, against open interest of 4,705 contracts.
- AAPL- Apple shares printed a higher high and a higher low today, but are now down 0.47%. RSI remains in overbought territory. The call to put ratio in (AAPL) options is 1.95, led by a buyer of 3,200 Dec. $590 calls for $4.00 each.
Free Trial: If you would like to know more about premium content or you would like a free trial of our service, email me at Mitchell@OptionsRiskManagement.com .
Premium Subscription: Join now to gain access to the all of the stock watchlist updates, unusual options activity reports (20-40 big trades like these everyday), earnings trade ideas, weekend market updates, Premium Twitter feed, and more! All for just $29.95/month or save by purchasing an annual subscription. Join me and the other ORM traders in the chat room today!
Check out all of the membership options here.