2013-11-27 Smart Money Report (RENN) (TSO)
Smart Money Report
- REN- Renren will report Q3 earnings after the bell tonight. Analysts are looking for -$0.10 in EPS and revenue of $48.3 million. Options traders are pricing in a $0.55 move, or 16.67%, in either direction through December options expiration. The call to put ratio in (RENN) options is currently 3.60, led by a buyer of 250 Dec. $4 calls for $0.10 each.
- AUXL- 2,900 Jan. 2014 $22.50 calls were bought for $1.10 each, against open interest of 118 contracts.
- MSFT- The Jan. 2016/Jan. 2015 $30/$40 bull risk reversal was put on 16,500 times for a $0.36 credit. Volume was above the open interest in the Jan. 2016 $30 puts.
- TSO- 4k May 2014 $65 calls were purchased for $3.60 each, against open interest of 419 contracts.
- AAPL- Apple shares are continuing where they left off yesterday, 2.05% today. This is name you want to buy/add to on any retest of the new $530 current support level. The call to put ratio in (AAPL) options is 1.67, led by activity in the Nov. 29 weekly $540 and $545 calls.
Have a great Thanksgiving!!!
Free Trial: If you would like to know more about premium content or you would like a free trial of our service, email me at Mitchell@OptionsRiskManagement.com .
Premium Subscription: Join now to gain access to the all of the stock watchlist updates, unusual options activity reports (20-40 big trades like these everyday), earnings trade ideas, weekend market updates, Premium Twitter feed, and more! All for just $29.95/month or save by purchasing an annual subscription. Join me and the other ORM traders in the chat room today!
Check out all of the membership options here—–> https://optionsriskmanagement.com/register/