2013-11-26 Smart Money Report (HPQ) (TIVO)
Smart Money Report
- HPQ- Hewlett-Packard will report Q4 earnings after the bell tonight. Analysts are looking for $1.00 in EPS and revenue of $27.9 billion. The options market is implying a $1.90 move, or 7.53%, in either direction through Friday’s close. Call to put ratio in (HPQ) options is currently 1.44.
- TIVO- Another name to release earnings results after the bell is TiVo. Analysts are looking for $0.06 in EPS and revenue of $81.4 million. Options traders are pricing in a $0.79 move, or 5.88%, in either direction through Friday’s close. The call to put ratio in (TIVO) options is 4.82, led by a seller of 900 Dec. $14 calls for $0.36 each.
- ACHN- 2k Jan. 2014 $4 calls were purchased for $0.20 each, against open interest of 3,489 contracts.
- MPC- 9,103 Apr. 2014 $85 calls were sold for $5.10 each, against open interest of 472 contracts.
- VIX- 49,900 Apr. 2014 $24 calls were bought for $1.10 each, against open interest of 235 contracts.
- AAPL- Apple shares are on pace for the highest close since January 2nd, up 2.10% today. The call to put ratio in (AAPL) options is 1.81, led by activity in the Nov. 29 weekly $530 and $535 calls.
Free Trial: If you would like to know more about premium content or you would like a free trial of our service, email me at Mitchell@OptionsRiskManagement.com .
Premium Subscription: Join now to gain access to the all of the stock watchlist updates, unusual options activity reports (20-40 big trades like these everyday), earnings trade ideas, weekend market updates, Premium Twitter feed, and more! All for just $29.95/month or save by purchasing an annual subscription. Join me and the other ORM traders in the chat room today!
Check out all of the membership options here—–> https://optionsriskmanagement.com/register/