2013-11-25 Smart Money Report (BKS) (NUAN)
Posted on November 25th, by Mitchell Warren in Free Articles, Options Risk Management, Smart Money Report, Unusual Options Activity. Comments Off on 2013-11-25 Smart Money Report (BKS) (NUAN)
Smart Money Report
- BKS- Barnes & Noble will report Q2 earnings before the bell tomorrow morning. Analysts are looking for -$0.04 in EPS and revenue of $1.8 billion. The options market is implying a $2.10 move, or 13%, in either direction through December options expiration. Put to call ratio in (BKS) options is currently 1.18.
- NUAN- Nuance Communications is set to announce Q4 earnings after the bell tonight. Analysts are looking for $0.29 in EPS and revenue of $490 million. Options traders are pricing in a $2.05 move, or 12.76%, in either direction through Dec. options expiration. The call to put ratio in (NUAN) options is 1.33.
- BZH- 4,982 Dec. $18 puts were sold for $0.20 each, against open interest of 214 contracts.
- NCR- Over 2k Jan. 2014 $33 calls were bought for $2.30 each, against open interest of 144 contracts.
- AAPL- Apple shares are poised for a retest of the $529 resistance level, up 1.09% today. The call to put ratio in (AAPL) options is 1.49, led by activity in the Nov. 29 weekly $525 and $530 calls.
Free Trial: If you would like to know more about premium content or you would like a free trial of our service, email me at Mitchell@OptionsRiskManagement.com .
Premium Subscription: Join now to gain access to the all of the stock watchlist updates, unusual options activity reports (20-40 big trades like these everyday), earnings trade ideas, weekend market updates, Premium Twitter feed, and more! All for just $29.95/month or save by purchasing an annual subscription. Join me and the other ORM traders in the chat room today!
Check out all of the membership options here—–> https://optionsriskmanagement.com/register/