2013-11-22 Smart Money Report (AAPL) (QIHU)
Posted on November 22nd, by Mitchell Warren in Free Articles, Options Risk Management, Smart Money Report, Unusual Options Activity. Comments Off on 2013-11-22 Smart Money Report (AAPL) (QIHU)
Smart Money Report
- QIHU- Qihoo 360 Technology will report Q3 earnings before the bell on Monday morning. Analysts are looking for $0.37 in EPS and revenue of $182 million. Option traders are pricing in a $8.85 move, or 10.12%, in either direction through next Friday’s close. The call to put ratio in (QIHU) options is 2.80, led by a seller of 714 Nov. 29 weekly $85 calls for $4.60 each.
- EWZ- The Dec. $50/$52.50 call spread was put on 10k times for a $0.47 debit. Volume was above the open interest in the Dec. $52.50 calls.
- HD- A possible rollout from 5,500 Jan. 2014 $80 calls (credit) into 5,500 Jan. 2014 $82.50 calls (debit). Volume was below the open interest in both options.
- JNK- 12,328 Jan. 2014 $37.74 puts were bought for $0.15 each, against open interest of 888 contracts.
- AAPL- Apple shares are down 0.34% today on lighter than average volume. The call to put ratio in (AAPL) options is 1.70, led by the 1×2 Dec. 27 weekly $525/$540 ratio call spread that was put on 2,785 times for a $0.55 credit.
Free Trial: If you would like to know more about premium content or you would like a free trial of our service, email me at Mitchell@OptionsRiskManagement.com .
Premium Subscription: Join now to gain access to the all of the stock watchlist updates, unusual options activity reports (20-40 big trades like these everyday), earnings trade ideas, weekend market updates, Premium Twitter feed, and more! All for just $29.95/month or save by purchasing an annual subscription. Join me and the other ORM traders in the chat room today!
Check out all of the membership options here—–> https://optionsriskmanagement.com/register/