2013-11-21 Smart Money Report (GPS) (P)
Smart Money Report
- GPS- The Gap will report Q3 earnings after the bell tonight. Analysts are looking for $0.71 in EPS and revenue of $4.0 billion. The options market is implying a $1.30 move, or 3.12%, in either direction through Friday’s close. Put to call ratio in (GPS) options is currently 1.46, led by a seller of 2,200 Mar. 2014 $38 puts for $1.17 each.
- P- Another notable name to release quarterly results tonight will be Pandora Media. Analysts are looking for $0.06 in EPS and revenue of $175 million. Options traders are pricing in a $3.15 move, or 10.67%, in either direction through Friday’s close. The call to put ratio in (P) options is 1.28, led by a large bull call spread risk reversal in the Nov. 29 weekly options.
- F- 24,895 Jan. 2014 $18 calls were bought for $0.29 each, against open interest of 109,584 contracts.
- FDO- 2,643 Dec. $70 puts were sold for $2.30 each, against open interest of 1,342 contracts.
- SPY- The S&P 500 SPDRs ETF is snapping a three day losing streak today, rising 0.59% today. The put to call ratio in (SPY) options is 2.02, led by activity in the Nov. 22 weekly $179 puts.
Free Trial: If you would like to know more about premium content or you would like a free trial of our service, email me at Mitchell@OptionsRiskManagement.com .
Premium Subscription: Join now to gain access to the all of the stock watchlist updates, unusual options activity reports (20-40 big trades like these everyday), earnings trade ideas, weekend market updates, Premium Twitter feed, and more! All for just $29.95/month or save by purchasing an annual subscription. Join me and the other ORM traders in the chat room today!
Check out all of the membership options here—–> https://optionsriskmanagement.com/register/