2013-11-20 Smart Money Report (ANF) (GMCR)
Smart Money Report
- ANF- Abercrombie & Fitch will report Q3 earnings before the bell tomorrow morning. Analyst are looking for $0.45 in EPS and revenue of $1.0 billion. The options market is implying a $2.23 move, or 6.28%, in either direction through Friday’s close. The put to call ratio in (ANF) options is currently 1.46, led by a buyer of 750 Jan. 2014 $28 put for $0.39 each.
- GMCR- Green Mountain Coffee Roasters is set to announce Q4 earnings after the bell tonight. Analysts are looking for $0.75 in EPS and revenue of $964 million. Options traders are pricing in a $7.35 move, or 12.01%, in either direction through Friday’s close. Call to put ratio in (GMCR) options is 1.00, led by a seller of 3,000 Jan. 2014 $70 calls for $2.66 and a buyer of 3,000 Jan. 2014 $45 puts for $1.19 each.
- ERIC- 2k Apr. 2014 $13 calls were bought for $0.65 each, against open interest of 380 contracts.
- FXI- The Mar. 2014 $36/$42/$45 bull call spread risk reversal was put on 12,500 times for a $0.13 credit. Volume was above the open interest in all three options.
- AAPL- Apple shares are on pace for the third decline in the last four sessions, down 0.32% today. The call to put ratio in (AAPL) options is 1.72, led by a seller of 411 Nov. 29 weekly $520 calls for $4.80 each.
Free Trial: If you would like to know more about premium content or you would like a free trial of our service, email me at Mitchell@OptionsRiskManagement.com .
Premium Subscription: Join now to gain access to the all of the stock watchlist updates, unusual options activity reports (20-40 big trades like these everyday), earnings trade ideas, weekend market updates, Premium Twitter feed, and more! All for just $29.95/month or save by purchasing an annual subscription. Join me and the other ORM traders in the chat room today!
Check out all of the membership options here—–> https://optionsriskmanagement.com/register/