2013-11-19 Smart Money Report (DE) (JCP)
Posted on November 19th, by Mitchell Warren in Free Articles, Options Risk Management, Smart Money Report, Unusual Options Activity. Comments Off on 2013-11-19 Smart Money Report (DE) (JCP)
Smart Money Report
- DE- Deere is set to announce Q4 earnings before the bell tomorrow morning. Analysts are looking for $1.89 in EPS and revenue of $8.7 billion. The options market is implying a $3.17 move, or 3.83%, in either direction through Friday’s close. Put to call ratio in (DE) options is currently 1.44.
- JCP- Another notable name to report in the morning is J.C. Penney. Analysts are looking for -$1.72 in EPS and revenue of $2.8 billion. Options traders are pricing in a $1.06 move, or 12.21%, in either direction through Friday’s close. The call to put ratio in (JCP) options is 1.13.
- BAC- The Mar. 2014 $17/$18 call spread was put on 10k times for a $0.12 debit. Volume was above the open interest in both options.
- FOXA- 10,000 Jan. 2014 $35 calls were sold for $0.60 each, against open interest of 936 contracts.
- AAPL- Apple shares are well off of the highs of the day, but remain higher by 0.07%. The call to put ratio in (AAPL) options is 1.49, led by activity in the Nov. 22 weekly $520 and $525 calls.
Free Trial: If you would like to know more about premium content or you would like a free trial of our service, email me at Mitchell@OptionsRiskManagement.com .
Premium Subscription: Join now to gain access to the all of the stock watchlist updates, unusual options activity reports (20-40 big trades like these everyday), earnings trade ideas, weekend market updates, Premium Twitter feed, and more! All for just $29.95/month or save by purchasing an annual subscription. Join me and the other ORM traders in the chat room today!
Check out all of the membership options here—–> https://optionsriskmanagement.com/register/