2013-11-18 Smart Money Report (BBY) (CRM)
Smart Money Report
- BBY- Best Buy will report Q3 earnings before the bell tomorrow morning. Analysts are looking for $0.11 in EPS and revenue of $9.4 billion. The options market is implying a $3.40 move, or 7.74%, in either direction through Friday’s close. Call to put ratio in (BBY) option is currently 2.15.
- CRM- salesforce.com will release Q3 earnings after the bell tonight. Analysts are looking for $0.09 in EPS and revenue of $1.1 billion. Options traders are pricing in a $4.80 move, or 8.52%, in either direction through Friday’s close. The call to put ratio in (CRM) options is 1.22, led by a seller of 486 Nov. 29 weekly $50 puts for $0.50.
- FXI- 10,000 Feb. 2014 $43 calls were bought for $0.67 each, against open interest of 257 contracts.
- TOL- 5,562 Dec. $34 calls were sold for $1.10 each, against open interest of 2,834 contracts. This was likely done against a long stock position, which creates a covered call strategy.
- YRCW- 5k Apr. 2014 $2.50 puts were purchased for $0.41-$0.50 each, against open interest of 144 contracts.
- AAPL- Apple shares are testing the middle Bollinger Band, down 0.18% today. The call to put ratio in (AAPL) options is 1.70, led by a buyer of 1,000 Jan. 2014 $560 calls for $6.90.
Free Trial: If you would like to know more about premium content or you would like a free trial of our service, email me at Mitchell@OptionsRiskManagement.com .
Premium Subscription: Join now to gain access to the all of the stock watchlist updates, unusual options activity reports (20-40 big trades like these everyday), earnings trade ideas, weekend market updates, Premium Twitter feed, and more! All for just $29.95/month or save by purchasing an annual subscription. Join me and the other ORM traders in the chat room today!
Check out all of the membership options here—–> https://optionsriskmanagement.com/register/