2013-11-14 Smart Money Report (AMAT) (JWN)
Posted on November 14th, by Mitchell Warren in Free Articles, Options Risk Management, Smart Money Report, Unusual Options Activity. Comments Off on 2013-11-14 Smart Money Report (AMAT) (JWN)
Smart Money Report
- AMAT- Applied Materials will report Q4 earnings after the bell tonight. Analysts are looking for $0.18 in EPS and revenue of $2.0 billion. The options market is implying a $0.68 move, or 3.87%, in either direction through Friday’s close. Put to call ratio in (AMAT) options is currently 1.37.
- JWN- Nordstrom will also release quarterly results tonight. Analysts are looking for $0.66 in EPS and revenue of $2.9 billion. Options traders are pricing in a $2.68 move, or 4.21%, in either direction through Friday’s close. The put to call ratio in (JWN) options is 1.40.
- FOXA- 17k Dec. $35 calls were bought for $0.60 each, against open interest of 22,657 contracts.
- OAS- The Feb. 2014 $35/$55/$65 bull call spread risk reversal was put on 3,000 times for a $1.40 debit. Volume was above the open interest in all three options.
- AAPL- Apple shares are on pace for a close above the $526 resistance level, up 1.42% in today’s session. The call to put ratio in (AAPL) options is 1.71, led by activity in the Nov. $525 and $530 calls.
Free Trial: If you would like to know more about premium content or you would like a free trial of our service, email me at Mitchell@OptionsRiskManagement.com .
Premium Subscription: Join now to gain access to the all of the stock watchlist updates, unusual options activity reports (20-40 big trades like these everyday), earnings trade ideas, weekend market updates, Premium Twitter feed, and more! All for just $29.95/month or save by purchasing an annual subscription.
Our trading room (chat room) is now live! Premium members can now chat with me and the other traders throughout the day.