2013-11-12 Smart Money Report (M) (SINA)
Posted on November 12th, by Mitchell Warren in Free Articles, Options Risk Management, Smart Money Report, Unusual Options Activity. Comments Off on 2013-11-12 Smart Money Report (M) (SINA)
Smart Money Report
- M- Macy’s is set to announce Q3 earnings before the bell tomorrow morning. Analysts are looking for $0.39 in EPS and revenue of $6.2 billion. The options market is implying a $1.96 move, or 4.21%, in either direction through Friday’s close. Call to put ratio in (M) options is currently 1.19.
- SINA- SINA will report Q3 earnings after the bell tonight. Analysts are looking for $0.32 in EPS and revenue of $179 million. Options traders are pricing in a $6.05 move, or 8.02%, in either direction through Friday’s close. The call to put ratio in (SINA) options is 2.07, led by a buyer of 1,500 Nov. $80 calls for $1.46 and seller of 1,500 Nov. $70 puts for $0.80 each.
- APC- 10k Jan. 2014 $105 calls were bought for $0.55 each, against open interest of 28,703 contracts.
- LUV- 5,000 Nov. $16 calls were purchased for $0.50 each, against open interest of 898 contracts.
- SPY- Shares of the S&P 500 SPDRs ETF are down 0.37% today, but continue to consolidate in the $174-$177.50 range. The put to call ratio in (SPY) options is 1.60, led by activity in the Nov. $176 puts.
Free Trial: If you would like to know more about premium content or you would like a free trial of our service, email me at Mitchell@OptionsRiskManagement.com .
Premium Subscription: Join now to gain access to the all of the stock watchlist updates, unusual options activity reports (20-40 big trades like these everyday), earnings trade ideas, weekend market updates, Premium Twitter feed, and more! All for just $29.95/month or save by purchasing an annual subscription.
Our trading room (chat room) is now live! Premium members can now chat with me and the other traders throughout the day.