2013-11-11 Smart Money Report (BID) (DISH)
Smart Money Report
- BID- Sotheby’s will report Q3 earnings after the bell tonight. Analysts are looking for $0.47 in EPS and revenue of $70.3 million. The options market is implying a $3.45 move, or 6.69%, in either direction through Friday’s close. Call to put ratio in (BID) options is currently 1.69.
- DISH- DISH Network is set to announce Q3 earnings before the bell tomorrow morning. Analysts are looking for $0.43 in EPS and revenue of $3.6 billion. Options traders are pricing in a $2.70 move, or 5.65%, in either direction through Friday’s close. The call to put ratio in (DISH) options is 1.35. The two largest option trades in (DISH) were a buyer of 900 Jan. 2014 $55 calls for $0.80 and a seller of 900 Nov. $47 puts for $0.95 each.
- ARO- A rollout from 7,000 Nov. $9 puts (credit) into 7,000 Dec. $9 puts (debit). Volume was above the open interest in the Dec. $9 puts.
- JPM- A rollout from 3k Dec. $52.50 calls (credit) into 6k Jan. 2014 $55 calls (debit). Volume was below the open interest in both options.
- AAPL- Apple shares remain contained in the tight $512-$526 trading range, down 0.53% today. The call to put ratio in (AAPL) options is 1.42, led by activity in the Nov. $525 and $530 calls.
Free Trial: If you would like to know more about premium content or you would like a free trial of our service, email me at Mitchell@OptionsRiskManagement.com .
Premium Subscription: Join now to gain access to the all of the stock watchlist updates, unusual options activity reports (20-40 big trades like these everyday), earnings trade ideas, weekend market updates, Premium Twitter feed, and more! All for just $29.95/month or save by purchasing an annual subscription.
Our trading room (chat room) is now live! Premium members can now chat with me and the other traders throughout the day.