2013-11-07 Smart Money Report (DIS) (GRPN)
Smart Money Report
- DIS- Walt Disney will report Q4 earnings after the bell tonight. Analysts are looking for $0.76 in EPS and revenue of $11.4 billion. The options market is implying a $1.75 move, or 2.59%, in either direction through Friday’s close. Call to put ratio in (DIS) options is currently 1.36.
- GRPN- Another name that will be in the earnings spotlight tonight will be Groupon. Analysts are looking for $0.01 in EPS and revenue of $616 million. Options traders are pricing in a $1.40 move, or 14.51%, in either direction through Friday’s close. The put to call ratio in (GRPN) options is 1.02.
- CYH- 5,000 Mar. 2014 $46 calls were purchased for $2.05 each, against open interest of 94 contracts.
- HK- 10k Apr. 2014 $5 puts were bought for $1.10 each, against open interest of 1,332 contracts.
- AAPL- Apple shares are down for the third consecutive session, falling 0.95% today. The call to put ratio in (AAPL) options is 1.30, led by activity in the Nov. 8 weekly $520 and $525 calls.
Free Trial: If you would like to know more about premium content or you would like a free trial of our service, email me at Mitchell@OptionsRiskManagement.com .
Premium Subscription: Join now to gain access to the all of the stock watchlist updates, unusual options activity reports (20-40 big trades like these everyday), earnings trade ideas, weekend market updates, Premium Twitter feed, and more! All for just $29.95/month or save by purchasing an annual subscription.
Our trading room (chat room) is now live! Premium members can now chat with me and the other traders throughout the day.