2013-11-06 Smart Money Report (SCTY) (WFM)
Posted on November 6th, by Mitchell Warren in Free Articles, Options Risk Management, Smart Money Report, Unusual Options Activity. Comments Off on 2013-11-06 Smart Money Report (SCTY) (WFM)
Smart Money Report
- SCTY- SolarCity is set to announce Q3 earnings after the bell tonight. Analysts are looking for -$0.44 in EPS and revenue of $42.5 million. The options market is implying a $6.65 move, or 11.14%, in either direction through Friday’s close. Call to put ratio in (SCTY) options is currently 1.17.
- WFM- Another big name to report tonight is Whole Foods Market. Analysts are looking for $0.31 in EPS and revenue of $3.0 billion. Options traders are pricing in a $3.83 move, or 5.93%, in either direction through Friday’s close. The put to call ratio in (WFM) options is 1.12.
- ACI- 5,506 Apr. 2014 $5 puts were bought for $1.18 each, against open interest of 3,627 contracts.
- BBD- 3,800 Dec. $15 calls were sold for $0.19 each, against open interest of 2,601 contracts.
- TWX- 4,017 Dec. $65 puts were purchased for $0.87 each, against open interest of 281 contracts.
- AAPL- Apple shares continue to hang around the $520-$525 level, down 0.52% today. The call to put ratio in (AAPL) options is 1.27, led by activity in the Nov. 8 weekly $525 and $530 calls.
Free Trial: If you would like to know more about premium content or you would like a free trial of our service, email me at Mitchell@OptionsRiskManagement.com .
Premium Subscription: Join now to gain access to the all of the stock watchlist updates, unusual options activity reports (20-40 big trades like these everyday), earnings trade ideas, weekend market updates, Premium Twitter feed, and more! All for just $29.95/month or save by purchasing an annual subscription.
Our trading room (chat room) is now live! Premium members can now chat with me and the other traders throughout the day.